SIMUCUBE Front Mount
149 € (120.16 € tax 0 %)
- Simucube 2 Sport, Pro, Ultimate
- Simucube 1 and other ‘previous generation’ Direct Drive systems with MiGE motors 20/30 Nm
- 12 mm aluminium all plates
- Matte black
- Fits rigs with vertical profile (inner) distance 400-600 mm
- Horizontal slot holes: max. bolt distance 550 mm
- Adjustable tilt angle when side plates are used
- Usually mounted to the vertical profiles of an aluminum profile rig
- Multiple fixing points enable mounting to various types of (DIY) rigs
Out of stock
SIMUCUBE 2 QR wheel side
- Already own or planning to buy an extra wheel for your Simucube 2 wheel base? Attach this quick release to your wheel and you are set.
- Wheel / rim compatibility:
- 6 x 70 mm pattern (by far the #1 standard)
- Also included 50.8 ➜ 70 mm pattern adapter
- Motor compatibility: Simucube 2 Sport, Pro and Ultimate
- Zero backlash = zero torque artifacts, crucial when no more than flawless force feedback feel is the target
- When locked in, equals a solid metal shaft. This is how it should be. And needs to be.
- Precision machined aluminium construction with black anodized surface finish
- 30 mm spacer (use when needed)
Maximum height 185 mm, minimum height 155 mm, width 164 mm, depth 128 mm
Net weight 1.3 kg
Max 20 degree tilt angle (Sport & Pro)
Max 12.5 degree*) tilt angle (Ultimate)
*if the rear of the Ultimate wheelbase touches the surface
Material: 3 mm steel
78.4 mm x 66 mm hole pattern is compatible with many readily available deck mounts
Screws included in the package:
4 x M5x10 button head
4 x M5 washer
4 x M8x25 button head
4 x M8 washer
4 x M8 nyloc nut
4 x M6x12 cap head screw
4 x M6 washer
SIMGRADE° Elite Black
Angle brackets in sight? No? That’s correct. In Elite, a direct bolt mounting method is utilized.
Result = fast & easy assembly, increased rigidity, wiiidely but easily adjustable, no squeaking when driving.
Are these features that you’re looking for in a rig? If, yes SIMGRADE° Elite just might be your #1 choice of weapon.
Note: keyboard tray & mouse plate are optional. More features and specs: scroll down.
Specs: Front Mount
Seat sliders Sparco
- High quality seat sliders from Sparco
- Longitudinal mounting hole distance 271 mm
- No FIA approval
- For lateral type mounting, side brackets like here and here are needed too
- If seat is bottom mount type (common in tubular frame seats and reclining seats), sliders can be fixed directly to the seat without side brackets
- Heavy duty version available here
SIMUCUBE 2 Pro
Rev. 2 version: new power supply & longer power cable
25 Nm of torque is enough to give you deep immersion with any track, car and condition. With Pro one might forget they are in simulation.
Combined with exceptionally high torque response rate in Pro motor, the sharpest kinks will be delivered at a clarity not seen in Direct Drive scene before. Torque response rate is adjustable to driver’s preferences.
Simucube 2 Pro is here to set the new golden standard for high-end class Direct Drive wheels. Scroll down for more feats and tech specs.
Need a wheel too? Click HERE
Product update from 6th September onwards: Quick Release Kit for wheel sold separately.
SIMUCUBE 2 Ultimate
32 Nm of torque and maxed-out torque response rate is at your disposal at anytime. Ultimate is based on Austrian made maximally dynamic industrial motor optimized for simulation. It’s equipped with a 24 bit resolution Hiperface angle sensor to be fully utilized by the most advanced signal processing unit seen in simulators.
Ultimate exclusively comes with advanced fine tunable signal processing to make the experience as personalized as humanly possible. This model was designed with “only the best is good enough” mindset.
SIMUCUBE Ultimate is a tribute to the Ultimate drivers. Scroll down for more feats and tech specs.
Need a wheel as well? Click here
Free of charge when buying SIMUCUBE Ultimate: Desk Mount. (mention the mount in order comment field if you’d like one)