Adjustable VESA plate
23.39€ – 55.65€
- Angle-adjustable mount for VESA 75 / VESA 100 compatible displays
- VESA 100 (100×100 mm pattern) is by far the most common type (also in 49″ Ultra / Super Ultra Wide displays)
- Can be mounted to practically any flat surface
- Usually mounted to aluminum profile (see pic)
- Angle can be adjusted without ‘steps’ as the adjusting is done with the M6 bolts
- This way the user can fine tune the angle / alignment exactly as wanted
- M8 bolts – fixing the mount
- M6 bolts – angle adjustment
- M4 bolts – screen mounting (thread length: 10 mm)
- M4 spacers – screen mounting, used if necessary, depends on screen. Lengths: thread 8, body 10 mm
- Availability: 1 pc or 3 pcs
36.29€ (23.39€ tax 0 %)
Display Mount VESA 75-100
- Angle & distance adjustable display mount
- Compatible with the most common standards: VESA 75 / VESA 100
- Inner distance of the side plates: 120 mm
- Fits, for example: 40×120 mm aluminum profile (see pics)
- Steel with 5 mm thickness: extremely sturdy
- Matte black
- Mounting holes on the sides: for M8 bolts
- Mounting holes on the front: for M4 bolts (standard)
- Included: 4 pcs M4x10 bolts & 4 pcs M4 male-female standoffs
208.87€ – 241.13€
Display Stand HD
- Heavy duty stand for displays up to 65″
- VESA 100 and VESA 75 compatible
- Available in two colors / finishes:
- Black anodized
- Natural anodized (light grey)
- Bolt-through-profile fixing method used in the vertical profiles
- As the stand is not fixed to the rig
- Distance from user is easily adjustable
- Vibration from a powerful wheel base like direct drive can’t reach the display (which might harm the display over time)
- If needed, TV and other brackets are usually easy to mount to the aluminum slot profile (note: accessories like bolts etc. not included, varies between display manufacturers)
- Floor profiles: 700 mm
- Vertical profiles: 1100 mm
- Inner width: 700 mm
4700.81€ – 9700.81€
Motion Systems QS-220-PL
Linear actuator technology by Motion Systems allows to develop highly realistic applications with detailed motion textures, velocity, suspension interaction feedback, engine vibrations, tactile feedback, haptic system and vehicle dynamics.
Innovative technology, modular and compact design, as well as the quiet operation makes the QS-220-PL as a perfect motion base not only for professional application but also for home users in various types of cockpits. Additional sets of QS-220-PL can be configured as a 4 and 6 actuated system to provide 3 / 4 / 6 DOF using dedicated cockpits from the Qubic System product line.
By using dedicated software Qubic Manager the user can use several sets to create the most realistic simulation that immediately responds to onscreen situations to deliver real life experience in gaming or VR applications.
Scroll down to read more.
QS-MC6 below: 1 controller can manage max 6 actuators = 3 sets of QS-220-PL (sold in pairs)
31.45€ (31.45€ tax 0 %)
Heel Support / Stopper
Trak Racer TR160 MK4
The TR160, the King of the Rigs, has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black.
Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel uprights, also anodized in black and supported with Trak Racer-Signature Corner Brackets – mounted to the side for additional support.
Wheel bases, pedals and other compatibility ⇒ scroll down.
Need a display stand as well? Click here
104.03€ (104.03€ tax 0 %)
- Powder coated, matte black aluminium 10 mm
- Width 500 mm | Depth 194 mm
- For details, see product pic
- SimGrade mount for Simucube 1 & 2
- DD1 and DD2, CSR / CSW / CSW Adapter / CSL
- Logitech G25 / G27 / G29
- Thrustmaster T300 / T500RS and similar
- Note: Fixing bolts vary per wheel base and are not included. If you need bolts, mention it in order comments and we’ll try to fulfill your request.