Motion Systems is a global leading motion platforms brand for professionals and the most demanding home users. For over 10 year the company has been designing and providing bespoke motion solutions for industry and cutting edge technology for racing and flight simulation.
Patent pending technology of QS-L1 linear actuators from Qubic System Performance Line allows to develop highly realistic applications with detailed effects from simulation telemetry. Motor drivers have been designed by Motion Systems company to do just one job, to control motors in vehicle simulator applications and they are exceptionally good at it. Included power cabinet (control module) QS-SB2 is responsible for the power distribution and communication to handle telemetry signal processing where motion controller dispatches the commands to drivers which parse the incoming command as soon as the command arrives. Control module sets the motion and vibration cues for each single actuator. The driver works with both 115 V and 230 V power network without any adapters or voltage converters.
- General specification of QS-220-PL set:
- Architecture: 2 / 3 / 4 / 6 DOF (depending on user configuration and number of modules)
- Actuator stroke: 100 mm | 3.93 in
- Maximum velocity:
- Q-Mode (230V): 800 mm/s
- Performance Mode (115V/230V): 400 mm/s
- Heavy Duty Mode (115/230V): 300 mm/s
- Maximum acceleration
- Q-Mode (230V): 0.8G*
- Performance Mode (115V/230V): 0.7G*
- Heavy Duty Mode (115/230V): 0.4G*
*value of acceleration is limited for safety reasons.
- Recommended payload in 3DOF (2x QS-220-PL) configuration:
- Q-Mode: 200 kg
- Performance Mode: 250 kg
- Heavy Duty Mode: 350 kg
- Maximum control frequency: 1000 Hz
- Vibrations frequency range: 0-100 Hz
- Latency: <8 ms
- Product weight: 30 kg | 66 lb
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- QS-220-PL motion set:
- 2 x QS-L1 – linear actuator with cup holder
- 1 x QS-SB2 – power cabinet (control module)
- 1 x Power cable – 1 pcs of 1,8m long cable for EU market / or 1 pcs of 2m long cable for USA market
- QS-MC6 motion controller set – single unit required to control up to 3 sets of QS-220-PL
There are no reviews yet.