- Billet aluminum
- Black anodized finish
- 200 kg load cell in the brake pedal, 110 kg max pedal force
- Load cells used in throttle and clutch as well
- Calibration software with
- Adjustable dead zones
- Non-linear response curves
- Save to file & load profile from file feature
- 12 bit (4096) resolution
- Custom elastomer in the brake pedal provides extremely progressive feel and long life span
- 16 separate settings for brake stiffness (elastomer 8, spring 8) with super fast and easy adjusting procedure – no tools required
- 12 separate settings for throttle stiffness with super fast & easy adjusting procedure – no tools required
- Optional high rate spring included for the brake pedal with progressive resistance and sublime return phase feel
- Stainless steel ball bearings in all major pivot points
- Ultra smooth operation ensured by using ball bearings, guided springs and elastomers
- Zero lateral play at the pedal arms
- Probably the most rigid pedals on the market
- No lubrication required
- Silent operation by design
- No metal-to-metal contact on end stoppers
- Super-narrow design allowing the user to adjust pedal-to-pedal distance to personal preference
- This is further emphasized with 35 cm cable length (all pedals)
- Mounting: 4 x M6 bolts, mounting pattern (click to open) 80 x 24 mm
- Robust design with minimal amount of parts at risk to fail
- 5 year warranty
- Brake system pressure build-up simulation
- From the point the brake pads touch the discs, with a highly progressive and realistic feel
- Brake pad to brake disc ‘gap feel’ simulation feature
- FEA-analyzed design
- +/- 8.5 degrees angle adjustment in each pedal
- Slot hole mounting: adjustable foot-to-pedal distance
- Pedal faces distance adjustable with spacers
- Damper for the throttle pedal: estimated availability Q1-Q2 2023
- Light weight: ~900 g per pedal
- Double shielded USB cable (1.8 m)
- Native: PC / Windows
- With Drive Hub: PS4, PS5 (aftermarket pad controller required), Xbox One
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in Finland
Jani Vertanen (verified owner) –
I have had these couple of weeks now and I’m really enjoying of them! These are definately the smoothest and the most high quality pedals what I have ever used. I have pretty wide experience of different pedals from low end all to way up to high end and my previous pedals were Meca Cups. I have also tested Simgrade R7’s, but the reason why I chose Thera’s over the R7’s is that I like simple and beautiful and with R7’s I woud have never stopped to adjusting because there is so much of them.
Thera Pedals are really easy to adjust and you don’t need tools for it. Throttle pedal is super smooth and allows you to be really precise with your throttle inputs. Brake feeling is the most important thing for me in pedal sets and atleast for me, this really makes its job. It is easy to setup that you have softer feeling at first but then it proggressively starts to get thighter without increasing pedal travel. That kind of feeling was actually what I was looking for. I also need a clutch pretty much and really want proper feeling of it. I have a backround from in real life Drifting, so I have some level of knowledge how race clutch usually feels. This clutch pedal can actually be setup just like a race clutch. Resistance of the pedal is linear and there is enough adjustments with preload and pushrod angle.
Simgrade software is simple and easy to use. There is couple of minor things what could be changed. When you’re adjusting sliders, slider color changes to pretty dark and there a dark backround and you’re adjusting against it. It is not optimal to see how much slider have been moved if you try to move it just slightly. Also in shaping section could have percentages so you could see more precisely what you’re doing.
Overall I’m really happy with this pedal set and I got what I needed! Customer service is also at top level!
Captain Slow (verified owner) –
I changed these to my rig few months ago. There has been no reason to change back!
Let’s start with the throttle.. man, the smoothness and accuracy is just beyond anything I’ve previously experienced. Took me a bit to get used to the shorter throw compared to my previous pedals, but after that I’ve had way more confidence with my throttle modulation.
Then the brake pedal. For me personally the big rubber offering enough travel but progressive resistance is just awesome. I find it especially easy to modulate when trail braking. Only grudge is that even with the pedal plate all the way to the top the pedal is a bit on the shorter side for my goofy-sized feet.
The clutch is most likely the one splitting opinions the most. Firstly I have to say it does not feel at all like a real clutch, however it is not even supposed to. But surprisingly the “brake feel” in the clutch actually made my TCR standing starts way faster as there are no other physical feedback to focus to. Definitely would go with the clutch as well if you just want to be fast and don’t mind that it does not have a feel for “bitepoint” as most clutches do. But I do understand that many people will feel weird when using this clutch.
Software is really functional, it could use more features and be a bit more aesthetically pleasing. However it does one thing and it does that well – namely: adjusting the pedal min/max forces and deadzones. No crashes, no weird issues; works for the purpose.
My simgrade (pun intended) for these is 4.5/5, would definitely buy again!