- Billet aluminum
- Black anodized finish
- 200 kg load cell in the brake pedal, 110 kg max pedal force
- Load cells used in throttle and clutch as well
- Calibration software with
- Adjustable dead zones
- Non-linear response curves
- Save to file & load profile from file feature
- 12 bit (4096) resolution
- Custom elastomer in the brake pedal provides extremely progressive feel and long life span
- 16 separate settings for brake stiffness (elastomer 8, spring 8) with super fast and easy adjusting procedure – no tools required
- 12 separate settings for throttle stiffness with super fast & easy adjusting procedure – no tools required
- Optional high rate spring included for the brake pedal with progressive resistance and sublime return phase feel
- Stainless steel ball bearings in all major pivot points
- Ultra smooth operation ensured by using ball bearings, guided springs and elastomers
- Zero lateral play at the pedal arms
- Probably the most rigid pedals on the market
- No lubrication required
- Silent operation by design
- No metal-to-metal contact on end stoppers
- Super-narrow design allowing the user to adjust pedal-to-pedal distance to personal preference
- This is further emphasized with 35 cm cable length (all pedals)
- Mounting: 4 x M6 bolts, mounting pattern (click to open) 80 x 24 mm
- Robust design with minimal amount of parts at risk to fail
- 5 year warranty
- Brake system pressure build-up simulation
- From the point the brake pads touch the discs, with a highly progressive and realistic feel
- FEA-analyzed design
- +/- 8.5 degrees angle adjustment in each pedal
- Slot hole mounting: adjustable foot-to-pedal distance
- Pedal faces distance adjustable with spacers
- Damper for the throttle pedal: estimated availability Q1-Q2 2023
- Light weight: ~900 g per pedal
- Double shielded USB cable (1.8 m)
- Native: PC / Windows
- With Drive Hub: PS4, PS5 (aftermarket pad controller required), Xbox One
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in Finland
Valtteri Kallio (verified owner) –
I bought these as my first own pedals and I have been very happy with my choice. My own experience over the 6 months I have been simracing (with rental rig) is from Megacups and I have tested Simgrade’s R7 once also. Comparing to those in my own opinion the throttle pedal is better than in those as the feeling of throttle feels really great and sensitive on Theras. What comes to brakes I think it has been a bit easier to get the feeling with Theras as I could drive my best pace in like an hour with these after I got my rig assembled. Also the simgrade calibration program is really easy to use and so you can get the pedals working as you want. Overall Thera pedals are also really good looking in rig and I think these were a great choice for me and probably do not need to change pedals in near future. Could recommend to anyone who is planning to buy new pedals.
eeroanttila (verified owner) –
An awesome set of pedals and everything in the description is just as promised. Tuning these pedals to personal preference is insanely fast and easy and the range of different settings is great. The brake pedal can be set up to be really stiff and I like how you can easily adjust the preload of the pedals to set the initial movement of both of the pedals to suit different preferences. Awesome job by the guys at Simgrade!
Kim (verified owner) –
Smooth, silent and excellent build quality.
Just perfect, thank you Simgrade !
Henry Salmén (verified owner) –
I´ve been using Theras for 4 moths now and couldn´t be happier with them. Design and build quality is second to none. Operation is so smooth that you kind of forget you are even using pedals and they become simpy extension of your feet.
Few questions I´ve had have been responded really fast from customer service. Definately recommend these!