129€ – 709€
- Strong, compact and widely adjustable design
- Precision laser cut steel, with grey anthracite RAL7016 and bead blasted semi-gloss surface finish
- Maximum actual brake pedal load 65 kg
- Brake feel easily adjustable with 6 different rubber stack heights and a spring for simulating free play before brake pads start to bite
- Load cells don’t wear out, are very accurate and insensitive to dust and dirt, features which make LCs the #1 solution for signal measuring in sim pedals
- SmartControl software allows easy configuration of dead zones, brake force and non-linear pedal output curves
- Base plate for Sprint pedals: HERE
- Sturdy, adjustable heel stopper
- Steel with 3 mm thickness
- Matte black surface finish
- Dimensions: see product image
- Mounting with M6 (or smaller) bolts. M6 bolts included.
- Compatible with Pedal base plate
R7 Advanced Brake Kit 2.0
- Optional brake kit for R7 pedals (Spec C)
- Two pushrod packs (see arrows in the main image)
- All required bolts, nuts & washers for mounting the kit to R7 Spec C pedals
- With this brake kit you can fine tune the the R7 pedals even further to your liking
Side support for VX-PRO pedals
Prevents foot from sliding sideways, resulting in decreased fatigue and increased comfort.
Driving becomes more relaxed, which in turn boosts consistency and performance, particularly when driving long stints.
Material: 2mm stainless steel. Compatible with all VX-PRO pedals.
R7 Pedals (Spec C)
Want to maximize pedal control and feed level accuracy? Look no further. All aspects of the R7 pedals have been designed with unmatched adjustability and best possible ergonomics in mind.
Packed with innovative features to match the driver’s preference perfectly. Result: a level of control yet to be seen.
The essence of R7 pedals is to provide a competitive edge. It’s up to you to capitalize on it.
Wanna fine tune to the max? Advanced Brake Kit 2.0
New pedal faces with throttle side support (02/2023)
DAN SUZUKI 02/2023 Spec C, ABK & new throttle pedal face
Race Beyond Matter First Drive (Spec C)
Race Beyond Matter Full review (Spec C)
Sim Racing Garage (Spec B)
Manual & calibration software
Videos of R7 features
Full specs: scroll down
Tilting heel support for VX-PRO pedals
Supports driver’s heel through the whole pedal travel range, eliminating need for repositioning your foot during racing.
In addition, sole of the foot sliding along pedal face is effectively in the history.
Briefly put, this brilliant kit brings comfort and input accuracy to a whole new level!
Compatible with all VX-PRO pedals; throttle, brake & clutch.
Heusinkveld Sprint base plate
- Solid platform to mount Sprint pedals on your rig
- Mounting points are slots allowing lateral adjustment per individual pedal: 29 mm for brake, 24 mm for throttle & clutch
- Height adjustable heel plate, options: 0/20/40 mm
- Mounting hardware is supplied to mount the pedals to the base plate, as well as hardware to mount the base plate to a 6 mm thick underlying plate
- Powder coated anthacite grey & bead blasted semi-gloss surface finish
Heusinkveld Ultimate+ Base Plate
With the Sim Pedals Ultimate+ being able to cope with up to 140 kg of force, standard rigs often show excessive flex under these loads. This baseplate helps to create a rigid mounting platform for your Sim Pedals Ultimate.
The baseplate assembly consists of multiple elements: The main baseplate on which you mount the pedals, as well as two brackets which create ground clearance for the pedal bolts and nuts and provide mounting space for the pedal controller. The main baseplate element is 10 mm thick.
Please note that the Sim Pedals Sprint have their own baseplate and this plate is not compatible with Sprints.
Thera 3-pedal set
NEW 02/2023: Thera compatible with consoles via Drive Hub!
Extra info for PS5: here
Billet aluminum structure. Black anodized finish. Ultra smooth, silent operation. Rigidity: like no other. Super fast & easy adjustments. Zero lateral play. Linear-force operated, high accuracy clutch – the first on the market.
Inspired by these features? If yes, SIMGRADE° Thera pedals are the #1 choice for your sim racing setup.
DAN SUZUKI’S Review
Looking for a 2-pedal set? Click here
Mounting plates and other accessories here
Manual & calibration software here
More pictures here
FULL SPECS: SCROLL DOWN
There are no reviews yet.