289.52€ – 1200.81€
- CNC precision laser cut stainless steel with a glass bead blasted finish
- Capable of handling up to 140 kg of actual force at the brake pedal (200 kg loadcell)
- Compatible with Heusinkveld SmartControl software
- EMC tested
- Hydraulic damping on every pedal, custom made elastomers for a progressive brake feel
- Electronics provide a full-range 12bit output for each pedal
- Custom output curves can be freely configured and stored into profiles
- All key pivot points have slide bearings and have gone through automated durability testing
- Sturdy, adjustable heel stopper
- Steel with 3 mm thickness
- Matte black surface finish
- Dimensions: see product image
- Mounting with M6 (or smaller) bolts. M6 bolts included.
- Compatible with Pedal base plate
Thera 3-pedal set
NEW 02/2023: Thera compatible with consoles via Drive Hub!
Extra info for PS5: here
Billet aluminum structure. Black anodized finish. Ultra smooth, silent operation. Rigidity: like no other. Super fast & easy adjustments. Zero lateral play. Linear-force operated, high accuracy clutch – the first on the market.
Inspired by these features? If yes, SIMGRADE° Thera pedals are the #1 choice for your sim racing setup.
DAN SUZUKI’S Review
Looking for a 2-pedal set? Click here
Mounting plates and other accessories here
Manual & calibration software here
More pictures here
FULL SPECS: SCROLL DOWN
Heel Support / Stopper
- Ideal for Thera pedals, can be used with other pedals as well
- Fixing bolts M5 & t-nuts M5 included for mounting to aluminum profile
- Can be mounted on any flat surface as well
- Black powder coating surface finish
- Width 386 mm
Side support for VX-PRO pedals
Prevents foot from sliding sideways, resulting in decreased fatigue and increased comfort.
Driving becomes more relaxed, which in turn boosts consistency and performance, particularly when driving long stints.
Material: 2mm stainless steel. Compatible with all VX-PRO pedals, price is per one pedal.
- Strong, compact and widely adjustable design
- Precision laser cut steel, with grey anthracite RAL7016 and bead blasted semi-gloss surface finish
- Maximum actual brake pedal load 65 kg
- Brake feel easily adjustable with 6 different rubber stack heights and a spring for simulating free play before brake pads start to bite
- Load cells don’t wear out, are very accurate and insensitive to dust and dirt, features which make LCs the #1 solution for signal measuring in sim pedals
- SmartControl software allows easy configuration of dead zones, brake force and non-linear pedal output curves
- Base plate for Sprint pedals: HERE
Pedal Base Plate
- Sturdy base plate for pedals
- Aluminum with 8mm thickness
- Matte black surface finish (fine structured powder coat)
- Natively compatible with VX-PRO, Thera and R7 pedals
- Can be used as a universal base plate as well
- Heel stopper fits the plate like a charm (see last pic)
- Width 386 mm | Length 286 mm
- Mounting slot holes distance (lateral) 362 mm
- Recommended mounting bolts: M8 or M6 (M8 included)
- All dimensions: see product image
**WILL BE BACK IN STOCK IN APRIL: DELIVERIES CONTINUE THEN AS INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT & WITH VX-PRO PEDALS PRE-ORDERS**
Heel support & stopper
- Universal heel support / stopper
- Slot holes: distance adjustable
- Aluminum, matte black
- Can be mounted to practically any flat surface
- Countersunk slot holes (M4) for distance adjustment
- With individual plates per pedal, user preference can be matched 100 %
- 4 x bolts & T-nuts included per plate
- 1 / 2 / 3 pcs available
- Overall length: 118 mm | Width: 100 mm
Pedals with a price-performance ratio you’ve never seen. VX-PRO pedals are the end result of three years of development and include certain features from our R7 and Thera models.
Extremely wide and easy adjustments for the brake resistance combined with freely and independently adjustable “dual stage” functionality guarantees a braking feel that is perfectly tailored for you – the end result is full confidence even in the most challenging braking zones.
The high fidelity response of the throttle provides perfect control on the corner exits, and if you want to maximize control accuracy, check out our tilting heel support. We highly recommend the side support as well.
Mounting pattern: here
The unforeseen mechanical structure of the clutch pedal allows creating response profiles completely freely – end result being the best clutch we’ve ever used. Resistance can be adjusted in a matter of seconds from road car feel to race car feel.
Dan Suzuki’s First Impression review
· Pre-orders (ended, was 15-31st Mar): shipping estimated to start during first half of April
· Update 24 April 2023: shipping of orders 24th April – 4th May estimated to 15th May – 11th June
· Update 5 May: shipping of orders 5 May onwards estimated to 12th June – 25th June
There are no reviews yet.