273.39€ (273.39€ tax 0 %)
- Billet aluminum, black anodized finish
- Stainless steel ball bearings in all major pivot points
- Ultra smooth operation ensured by using ball bearings
- Zero lateral play
- No lubrication required
- Silent operation by design
- No metal-to-metal contact on end stoppers
- Mounting: 4 x M6 bolts, mounting pattern (click to open) 80 x 24 mm
- 5 year warranty
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in Finland 🇫🇮
Side support for VX-PRO pedals
Prevents foot from sliding sideways, resulting in decreased fatigue and increased comfort.
Driving becomes more relaxed, which in turn boosts consistency and performance, particularly when driving long stints.
Material: 2mm stainless steel. Compatible with all VX-PRO pedals, price is per one pedal.
- Sturdy, adjustable heel stopper
- Steel with 3 mm thickness
- Matte black surface finish
- Dimensions: see product image
- Mounting with M6 (or smaller) bolts. M6 bolts included.
- Compatible with Pedal base plate
Heel support & stopper
- Universal heel support / stopper
- Slot holes: distance adjustable
- Aluminum, matte black
- Can be mounted to practically any flat surface
- Countersunk slot holes (M4) for distance adjustment
- With individual plates per pedal, user preference can be matched 100 %
- 4 x bolts & T-nuts included per plate
- 1 / 2 / 3 pcs available
- Overall length: 118 mm | Width: 100 mm
R7 Pedals (Spec C)
Want to maximize pedal control and feed level accuracy? Look no further. All aspects of the R7 pedals have been designed with unmatched adjustability and best possible ergonomics in mind.
Packed with innovative features to match the driver’s preference perfectly. Result: a level of control yet to be seen.
The essence of R7 pedals is to provide a competitive edge. It’s up to you to capitalize on it.
Wanna fine tune to the max? Advanced Brake Kit 2.0
New pedal faces with throttle side support (02/2023)
DAN SUZUKI 02/2023 Spec C, ABK & new throttle pedal face
Race Beyond Matter First Drive (Spec C)
Race Beyond Matter Full review (Spec C)
Sim Racing Garage (Spec B)
Manual & calibration software
Videos of R7 features
Full specs: scroll down
Pedals with a price-performance ratio you’ve never seen. VX-PRO pedals are the end result of three years of development and include certain features from our R7 and Thera models.
Extremely wide and easy adjustments for the brake resistance combined with freely and independently adjustable “dual stage” functionality guarantees a braking feel that is perfectly tailored for you – the end result is full confidence even in the most challenging braking zones.
The high fidelity response of the throttle provides perfect control on the corner exits, and if you want to maximize control accuracy, check out our tilting heel support. We highly recommend the side support as well.
Mounting pattern: here
The unforeseen mechanical structure of the clutch pedal allows creating response profiles completely freely – end result being the best clutch we’ve ever used. Resistance can be adjusted in a matter of seconds from road car feel to race car feel.
Dan Suzuki’s First Impression review
· Pre-orders (ended, was 15-31st Mar): shipping estimated to start during first half of April
· Update 24 April 2023: shipping of orders 24th April – 4th May estimated to 15th May – 11th June
· Update 5 May: shipping of orders 5 May onwards estimated to 12th June – 25th June
R7 pedal faces with throttle side support
- Optional brake & throttle (DS style) PF’s for R7 pedals
- Compatible with all R7 specs
- Shape in both is slightly different vs. R7’s default
- The most important feature is the side support in throttle pedal face, towards which the driver’s foot can rest on. This results in:
- Improved ergonomics
- Decreased driver fatigue (especially during long stints)
- Higher driver performance and better consistency
- Brake pedal face
- Slightly larger radius (less convex) vs. default
- Extra width: 74mm (default = 55mm)
- Throttle only
- Throttle & brake
Thera 2-pedal set
NEW 02/2023: Thera compatible with consoles via Drive Hub!
Extra info for PS5: here
Billet aluminum structure. Black anodized finish. Ultra smooth, silent operation. Rigidity: like no other. Super fast & easy adjustments. Zero lateral play. Linear-force operated, high accuracy clutch – the first on the market.
Inspired by these features? If yes, SIMGRADE° Thera pedals are the #1 choice for your sim racing setup.
DAN SUZUKI’S Review
Looking for a 3-pedal set? Click here
Mounting plates and other accessories here
Manual & calibration software here
More pictures here
FULL SPECS: SCROLL DOWN
Pedal Base Plate
- Sturdy base plate for pedals
- Aluminum with 8mm thickness
- Matte black surface finish (fine structured powder coat)
- Natively compatible with VX-PRO, Thera and R7 pedals
- Can be used as a universal base plate as well
- Heel stopper fits the plate like a charm (see last pic)
- Width 386 mm | Length 286 mm
- Mounting slot holes distance (lateral) 362 mm
- Recommended mounting bolts: M8 or M6 (M8 included)
- All dimensions: see product image
**WILL BE BACK IN STOCK IN APRIL: DELIVERIES CONTINUE THEN AS INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT & WITH VX-PRO PEDALS PRE-ORDERS**
There are no reviews yet.