Heel support & stopper “per foot”
15.32€ – 31.45€
- Universal heel support / stopper
- Slot holes: distance adjustable
- Aluminum, matte black
- Can be mounted to practically any flat surface
- Countersunk slot holes for distance adjustment
- With individual plates per pedal, user preference can be matched 100 %
- 4 x bolts & T-nuts included per plate
- 1 / 2 / 3 pcs available
- Overall length: 118 mm | Width: 100 mm
79.84€ (79.84€ tax 0 %)
Pedal Base Plate
- Sturdy base plate for pedals
- Aluminum with 8mm thickness
- Matte black surface finish (fine structured powder coat)
- Natively compatible with VX-PRO, Thera and R7 pedals
- Can be used as a universal base plate as well
- Heel stopper fits the plate like a charm (see last pic)
- Width 386 mm | Length 286 mm
- Mounting slot holes distance (lateral) 362 mm
- Recommended mounting bolts: M8 or M6 (M8 included)
- All dimensions: see product image
289.52€ – 1200.81€
- CNC precision laser cut stainless steel with a glass bead blasted finish
- Capable of handling up to 140 kg of actual force at the brake pedal (200 kg loadcell)
- Compatible with Heusinkveld SmartControl software
- EMC tested
- Hydraulic damping on every pedal, custom made elastomers for a progressive brake feel
- Electronics provide a full-range 12bit output for each pedal
- Custom output curves can be freely configured and stored into profiles
- All key pivot points have slide bearings and have gone through automated durability testing
104.03€ (104.03€ tax 0 %)
Heusinkveld Ultimate+ Base Plate
With the Sim Pedals Ultimate+ being able to cope with up to 140 kg of force, standard rigs often show excessive flex under these loads. This baseplate helps to create a rigid mounting platform for your Sim Pedals Ultimate.
The baseplate assembly consists of multiple elements: The main baseplate on which you mount the pedals, as well as two brackets which create ground clearance for the pedal bolts and nuts and provide mounting space for the pedal controller. The main baseplate element is 10 mm thick.
Please note that the Sim Pedals Sprint have their own baseplate and this plate is not compatible with Sprints.
104.03€ (104.03€ tax 0 %)
Heusinkveld Sprint base plate
- Solid platform to mount Sprint pedals on your rig
- Mounting points are slots allowing lateral adjustment per individual pedal: 29 mm for brake, 24 mm for throttle & clutch
- Height adjustable heel plate, options: 0/20/40 mm
- Mounting hardware is supplied to mount the pedals to the base plate, as well as hardware to mount the base plate to a 6 mm thick underlying plate
- Powder coated anthacite grey & bead blasted semi-gloss surface finish
4700.81€ – 9700.81€
Motion Systems QS-220-PL
Linear actuator technology by Motion Systems allows to develop highly realistic applications with detailed motion textures, velocity, suspension interaction feedback, engine vibrations, tactile feedback, haptic system and vehicle dynamics.
Innovative technology, modular and compact design, as well as the quiet operation makes the QS-220-PL as a perfect motion base not only for professional application but also for home users in various types of cockpits. Additional sets of QS-220-PL can be configured as a 4 and 6 actuated system to provide 3 / 4 / 6 DOF using dedicated cockpits from the Qubic System product line.
By using dedicated software Qubic Manager the user can use several sets to create the most realistic simulation that immediately responds to onscreen situations to deliver real life experience in gaming or VR applications.
Scroll down to read more.
QS-MC6 below: 1 controller can manage max 6 actuators = 3 sets of QS-220-PL (sold in pairs)
Trak Racer TR120 MK4
The TR120 has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black.
Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel uprights, also anodized in black and supported with Trak Racer-Signature Corner Brackets – mounted to the side for additional support.
Wheel base, pedals and shifter compatibilities ⇒ scroll down.
Need a display stand as well? Click here
15.32€ – 225€
Bracket with cover, option: bolt & t-nut
- Available with / without bolts & t-nuts
- Qtys to choose from: 5 / 10 / 25 / 50 / 100 pcs
- Can be used for for connecting
- Aluminum profiles
- Sim racing hardware
- DIY components
- Other elements
- Basically any solid material
- Height & depth: 36mm | Width: 38 mm
- Bolt type: DIN 7380 M8x16 with flange
- High strength class: 10.9
- Flange bolt provides stronger connection vs regular bolt
- T-nuts: Steel with M8 thread and spring loaded ball
- Note: if you choose to order bolts and T-nuts, qty for both is automatically 2 x bracket qty