Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Heel support & stopper
19 € – 39 €
- Universal heel support / stopper
- Slot holes: distance adjustable
- Aluminum, matte black
- Can be mounted to practically any flat surface
- Countersunk slot holes (M4) for distance adjustment
- With individual plates per pedal, user preference can be matched 100 %
- 4 x bolts & T-nuts included per plate
- 1 / 2 / 3 pcs available
- Overall length: 118 mm | Width: 100 mm
- Billet aluminum, black anodized finish
- Stainless steel ball bearings in all major pivot points
- Ultra smooth operation ensured by using ball bearings
- Zero lateral play
- No lubrication required
- Silent operation by design
- No metal-to-metal contact on end stoppers
- Mounting: 4 x M6 bolts, mounting pattern (click to open) 80 x 24 mm
- 5 year warranty
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in Finland 🇫🇮
Triple screen stand black
- Sturdy, lean-free stand for a triple screen setup
- VESA 75/100 compatible
- Screen mounting plates are angle adjustable
- ‘Stepless’ fine tuning via M6 adjustment bolts ensures perfect aligning of the screens
- Height & width adjustable
- Vertical profiles
- Length: 112 cm | Inner distance max: 104 cm
- Bolts for screens included
R7 Pedals (Spec C): 10% OFF!
Looking to maximize pedal control and feed level accuracy? Look no further. All aspects of the R7 pedals have been designed with unmatched adjustability and best possible ergonomics in mind.
Packed with innovative features to match the driver’s preference perfectly. Result: a level of control yet to be seen.
The essence of R7 pedals is to provide a competitive edge. It’s up to you to capitalize on it.
Full specs: scroll down.
Trak Racer TR120 MK4
The TR120 has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black.
Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel uprights, also anodized in black and supported with Trak Racer-Signature Corner Brackets – mounted to the side for additional support.
Wheel base, pedals and shifter compatibilities ⇒ scroll down.
Need a display stand as well? Click here
Direct Drive Mount
- Simucube 2 Sport, Pro, Ultimate
- Simucube 1 and other ‘previous generation’ Direct Drive motors with MiGE 130ST 20/30 Nm motors, for example VRS Direct Force Pro
- Adjustable tilt angle
- Can be mounted basically to any flat surface
- Mounting pattern: 210 mm x 40 mm (width / depth). Holes are for M8 bolts and min. M6 is recommended.
- Fits the industry standard 80/20 aluminum profile when spec 40×80 mm or above is used
- Material: 4 mm steel
- Matte black
Heusinkveld Sprint base plate
- Solid platform to mount Sprint pedals on your rig
- Mounting points are slots allowing lateral adjustment per individual pedal: 29 mm for brake, 24 mm for throttle & clutch
- Height adjustable heel plate, options: 0/20/40 mm
- Mounting hardware is supplied to mount the pedals to the base plate, as well as hardware to mount the base plate to a 6 mm thick underlying plate
- Powder coated anthacite grey & bead blasted semi-gloss surface finish