- Natively compatible with
- Simucube 2 Sport, Pro and Ultimate and ‘previous generation’ MiGE 20/30 Nm Direct Drive motors
- SIMGRADE° R7 pedals
- Heusinkveld pedals
- Almost all other pedals, as the pedal deck is adjustable
- Only two (!) angle brackets in the structure
- Instead, through-profile holes and threaded profile cores are utilized
- This mounting principle results in fast & no-hassle assembly, easy adjusting and makes the rig silent: no squeaking when driving
- We know – from experience – that angle brackets can be a bit painful and require a lot of time when assembling. What’s also not ideal with the brackets is the above mentioned tendency to create (quite annoying) ‘sound effects’.
- Display mount (VESA 75 / VESA 100 is angle and distance adjustable
- Motor mount, pedal deck and seat mount are angle & distance adjustable
- Ensuring optimal ergonomics and driving feel
- Driving posture is very important when good ergonomics and hence optimal driver performance are wanted. This is particularly important when driving long stints, endurance racing for example..
- High caliber 40×160 base profiles
- 40×80 lateral profiles eliminate even the slightest torsional rotation
- Seat not included
- Optional = not included as a default: keyboard & mouse trays
- Need a mount for triple screens? Coming soon, message us for more info
Seat design and hence credit: Martin
Juho Huttunen (verified owner) –
Absolutely love it.
Easy to assemble, easy to adjust. All machining is spot on.
No issue to find good driving position on this, as there is so many adjustments that longer driver can find perfect position.
No noises when driving, even when pushing brake with full force.
Customer support 100%
Alwin (verified owner) –
Awesome rig, i love it! Very stable, no noises in any situation. Just like the R7 Pedals the adjusability is maximized. the only thing i can advice to ad is wheels, got them for € 10,- industrial grade.