Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Triple screen stand black
399 € (321.77 € tax 0 %)
- Sturdy, lean-free stand for a triple screen setup
- VESA 75/100 compatible
- Screen mounting plates are angle adjustable
- ‘Stepless’ fine tuning via M6 adjustment bolts ensures perfect aligning of the screens
- Height & width adjustable
- Vertical profiles
- Length: 112 cm | Inner distance max: 104 cm
- Bolts for screens included
Trak Racer TR160 MK4
The TR160, the King of the Rigs, has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black.
Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel uprights, also anodized in black and supported with Trak Racer-Signature Corner Brackets – mounted to the side for additional support.
Wheel bases, pedals and other compatibility ⇒ scroll down.
Need a display stand as well? Click here
- Powder coated, matte black aluminium 10 mm
- Width 500 mm | Depth 194 mm
- For details, see product pic
- SimGrade mount for Simucube 1 & 2
- DD1 and DD2, CSR / CSW / CSW Adapter / CSL
- Logitech G25 / G27 / G29
- Thrustmaster T300 / T500RS and similar
- Note: Fixing bolts vary per wheel base and are not included. If you need bolts, mention it in order comments and we’ll try to fulfill your request.
Display Mount VESA 75-100
- Angle & distance adjustable display mount
- Compatible with the most common standards: VESA 75 / VESA 100
- Inner distance of the side plates: 120 mm
- Fits, for example: 40×120 mm aluminum profile (see pics)
- Steel with 5 mm thickness: extremely sturdy
- Matte black
- Mounting holes on the sides: for M8 bolts
- Mounting holes on the front: for M4 bolts (standard)
- Included: 4 pcs M4x10 bolts & 4 pcs M4 male-female standoffs
Angle brackets in sight? No? That’s correct. In Elite, a direct bolt mounting method is utilized.
Result = fast & easy assembly, increased rigidity, wiiidely but easily adjustable, no squeaking when driving…
Are these features that you’re looking for in a rig? If, yes SIMGRADE° Elite just might be your #1 choice of weapon.
Note: keyboard tray & mouse plate are optional. More features and specs: scroll down.
Specs: Front Mount
Seat sliders Sparco
- High quality seat sliders from Sparco
- Longitudinal mounting hole distance 271 mm
- No FIA approval
- For lateral type mounting, side brackets like here and here are needed too
- If seat is bottom mount type (common in tubular frame seats and reclining seats), sliders can be fixed directly to the seat without side brackets
- Heavy duty version available here
- Can be mounted to alum. rig or almost any other material with the included angle bracket (see pics)
- Width 290 mm, depth 210 mm
- Steel with 3 mm thickness
- Surface: black powder coating
- 3 x countersunk holes for M6 bolts (included)
- Included in delivery:
- M6 T-nuts for alum. profile
- 40 x 40 alum. profile, L=440 mm
- Angle bracket and bracket cover for fixing the profile to a rig
- 2 x M8 t-nut
- 2 x M8 bolt