Heusinkveld Sprint base plate
104.03€ (104.03€ tax 0 %)
- Solid platform to mount Sprint pedals on your rig
- Mounting points are slots allowing lateral adjustment per individual pedal: 29 mm for brake, 24 mm for throttle & clutch
- Height adjustable heel plate, options: 0/20/40 mm
- Mounting hardware is supplied to mount the pedals to the base plate, as well as hardware to mount the base plate to a 6 mm thick underlying plate
- Powder coated anthacite grey & bead blasted semi-gloss surface finish
Heel Support / Stopper
- CNC precision laser cut stainless steel with a glass bead blasted finish
- Capable of handling up to 140 kg of actual force at the brake pedal (200 kg loadcell)
- Compatible with Heusinkveld SmartControl software
- EMC tested
- Hydraulic damping on every pedal, custom made elastomers for a progressive brake feel
- Electronics provide a full-range 12bit output for each pedal
- Custom output curves can be freely configured and stored into profiles
- All key pivot points have slide bearings and have gone through automated durability testing
Pedal Base Plate
- Sturdy base plate for pedals
- Aluminum with 8mm thickness
- Matte black surface finish (fine structured powder coat)
- Natively compatible with VX-PRO, Thera and R7 pedals
- Can be used as a universal base plate as well
- Heel stopper fits the plate like a charm (see last pic)
- Width 386 mm | Length 286 mm
- Mounting slot holes distance (lateral) 362 mm
- Recommended mounting bolts: M8 or M6 (M8 included)
- All dimensions: see product image
R7 pedal faces with throttle side support
- Optional brake & throttle (DS style) PF’s for R7 pedals
- Compatible with all R7 specs
- Shape in both is slightly different vs. R7’s default
- The most important feature is the side support in throttle pedal face, towards which the driver’s foot can rest on. This results in:
- Improved ergonomics
- Decreased driver fatigue (especially during long stints)
- Higher driver performance and better consistency
- Brake pedal face
- Slightly larger radius (less convex) vs. default
- Extra width: 74mm (default = 55mm)
- Throttle only
- Throttle & brake
R7 Pedals (Spec C)
Want to maximize pedal control and feed level accuracy? Look no further. All aspects of the R7 pedals have been designed with unmatched adjustability and best possible ergonomics in mind.
Packed with innovative features to match the driver’s preference perfectly. Result: a level of control yet to be seen.
The essence of R7 pedals is to provide a competitive edge. It’s up to you to capitalize on it.
Full specs: scroll down
- Billet aluminum, black anodized finish
- Stainless steel ball bearings in all major pivot points
- Ultra smooth operation ensured by using ball bearings
- Zero lateral play
- No lubrication required
- Silent operation by design
- No metal-to-metal contact on end stoppers
- Mounting: 4 x M6 bolts, mounting pattern (click to open) 80 x 24 mm
- 5 year warranty
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in Finland 🇫🇮
Side support for VX-PRO pedals
Prevents foot from sliding sideways, resulting in decreased fatigue and increased comfort.
Driving becomes more relaxed, which in turn boosts consistency and performance, particularly when driving long stints.
Material: 2mm stainless steel. Compatible with all VX-PRO pedals, price is per one pedal.
Heusinkveld Ultimate+ Base Plate
With the Sim Pedals Ultimate+ being able to cope with up to 140 kg of force, standard rigs often show excessive flex under these loads. This baseplate helps to create a rigid mounting platform for your Sim Pedals Ultimate.
The baseplate assembly consists of multiple elements: The main baseplate on which you mount the pedals, as well as two brackets which create ground clearance for the pedal bolts and nuts and provide mounting space for the pedal controller. The main baseplate element is 10 mm thick.
Please note that the Sim Pedals Sprint have their own baseplate and this plate is not compatible with Sprints.