Heusinkveld Sprint base plate
96€ (77.42€ tax 0 %)
- Solid platform to mount Sprint pedals on your rig
- Mounting points are slots allowing lateral adjustment per individual pedal: 29 mm for brake, 24 mm for throttle & clutch
- Height adjustable heel plate, options: 0/20/40 mm
- Mounting hardware is supplied to mount the pedals to the base plate, as well as hardware to mount the base plate to a 6 mm thick underlying plate
- Powder coated anthacite grey & bead blasted semi-gloss surface finish
- Billet aluminum, black anodized finish
- Stainless steel ball bearings in all major pivot points
- Ultra smooth operation ensured by using ball bearings
- Zero lateral play
- No lubrication required
- Silent operation by design
- No metal-to-metal contact on end stoppers
- Mounting: 4 x M6 bolts, mounting pattern (click to open) 80 x 24 mm
- 5 year warranty
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in Finland 🇫🇮
Pedal Base Plate
- Sturdy base plate for pedals
- Aluminum with 8mm thickness
- Matte black surface finish (fine structured powder coat)
- Natively compatible with VX-PRO, Thera and R7 pedals
- Can be used as a universal base plate as well
- Heel stopper fits the plate like a charm (see last pic)
- Width 386 mm | Length 286 mm
- Mounting slot holes distance (lateral) 362 mm
- Recommended mounting bolts: M8 or M6 (M8 included)
- All dimensions: see product image
Heel Support / Stopper
- Ideal for Thera pedals, can be used with other pedals as well
- Fixing bolts M5 & t-nuts M5 included for mounting to aluminum profile
- Can be mounted on any flat surface as well
- Black powder coating surface finish
- Width 386 mm
Heel support & stopper
- Universal heel support / stopper
- Slot holes: distance adjustable
- Aluminum, matte black
- Can be mounted to practically any flat surface
- Countersunk slot holes (M4) for distance adjustment
- With individual plates per pedal, user preference can be matched 100 %
- 4 x bolts & T-nuts included per plate
- 1 / 2 / 3 pcs available
- Overall length: 118 mm | Width: 100 mm
- Strong, compact and widely adjustable design
- Precision laser cut steel, with grey anthracite RAL7016 and bead blasted semi-gloss surface finish
- Maximum actual brake pedal load 65 kg
- Brake feel easily adjustable with 6 different rubber stack heights and a spring for simulating free play before brake pads start to bite
- Load cells don’t wear out, are very accurate and insensitive to dust and dirt, features which make LCs the #1 solution for signal measuring in sim pedals
- SmartControl software allows easy configuration of dead zones, brake force and non-linear pedal output curves
- Base plate for Sprint pedals: HERE
VX-PRO Pedals *Preorder price!*
Pedals with a price-performance ratio you’ve never seen. VX-PRO pedals are the end result of three years of development and include certain features from our R7 and Thera models.
Extremely wide and easy adjustments for the brake resistance combined with freely and independently adjustable “dual stage” functionality guarantees a braking feel that is perfectly tailored for you – the end result is full confidence even in the most challenging braking zones.
The high fidelity response of the throttle provides perfect control on the corner exits, and if you want to maximize control accuracy, check out our tilting heel support. We highly recommend the side support as well.
The unforeseen mechanical structure of the clutch pedal allows creating response profiles completely freely – end result being the best clutch we’ve ever used. Resistance can be adjusted in a matter of seconds from road car feel to race car feel.
Pre-order info – all prices VAT 0%:
· Throttle & Brake 299€ (normal 399€)
· Throttle, Brake & Clutch 435€ (normal 547€)
· Pre-ordering available: 15th March – 31th March
· Pre-order batch size is limited
· Deliveries estimated to start during first half of April
R7 Pedals (Spec C)
Want to maximize pedal control and feed level accuracy? Look no further. All aspects of the R7 pedals have been designed with unmatched adjustability and best possible ergonomics in mind.
Packed with innovative features to match the driver’s preference perfectly. Result: a level of control yet to be seen.
The essence of R7 pedals is to provide a competitive edge. It’s up to you to capitalize on it.
Wanna fine tune to the max? Advanced Brake Kit 2.0
New pedal faces with throttle side support (02/2023)
DAN SUZUKI 02/2023 Spec C, ABK & new throttle pedal face
Race Beyond Matter First Drive (Spec C)
Race Beyond Matter Full review (Spec C)
Sim Racing Garage (Spec B)
Manual & calibration software
Videos of R7 features
Full specs: scroll down
Thera 2-pedal set
NEW 02/2023: Thera compatible with consoles via Drive Hub!
Extra info for PS5: here
Billet aluminum structure. Black anodized finish. Ultra smooth, silent operation. Rigidity: like no other. Super fast & easy adjustments. Zero lateral play. Linear-force operated, high accuracy clutch – the first on the market.
Inspired by these features? If yes, SIMGRADE° Thera pedals are the #1 choice for your sim racing setup.
DAN SUZUKI’S Review
Looking for a 3-pedal set? Click here
Mounting plates and other accessories here
Manual & calibration software here
More pictures here
FULL SPECS: SCROLL DOWN
There are no reviews yet.