Side support for VX-PRO pedals
28.52€ (23€ tax 0 %)
Prevents foot from sliding sideways, resulting in decreased fatigue and increased comfort.
Driving becomes more relaxed, which in turn boosts consistency and performance, particularly when driving long stints.
Material: 2mm stainless steel. Compatible with all VX-PRO pedals.
Heel support & stopper
- Universal heel support / stopper
- Slot holes: distance adjustable
- Aluminum, matte black
- Can be mounted to practically any flat surface
- Countersunk slot holes (M4) for distance adjustment
- With individual plates per pedal, user preference can be matched 100 %
- 4 x bolts & T-nuts included per plate
- 1 / 2 / 3 pcs available
- Overall length: 118 mm | Width: 100 mm
- Strong, compact and widely adjustable design
- Precision laser cut steel, with grey anthracite RAL7016 and bead blasted semi-gloss surface finish
- Maximum actual brake pedal load 65 kg
- Brake feel easily adjustable with 6 different rubber stack heights and a spring for simulating free play before brake pads start to bite
- Load cells don’t wear out, are very accurate and insensitive to dust and dirt, features which make LCs the #1 solution for signal measuring in sim pedals
- SmartControl software allows easy configuration of dead zones, brake force and non-linear pedal output curves
- Base plate for Sprint pedals: HERE
Heusinkveld Ultimate+ Base Plate
With the Sim Pedals Ultimate+ being able to cope with up to 140 kg of force, standard rigs often show excessive flex under these loads. This baseplate helps to create a rigid mounting platform for your Sim Pedals Ultimate.
The baseplate assembly consists of multiple elements: The main baseplate on which you mount the pedals, as well as two brackets which create ground clearance for the pedal bolts and nuts and provide mounting space for the pedal controller. The main baseplate element is 10 mm thick.
Please note that the Sim Pedals Sprint have their own baseplate and this plate is not compatible with Sprints.
- Billet aluminum, black anodized finish
- Stainless steel ball bearings in all major pivot points
- Ultra smooth operation ensured by using ball bearings
- Zero lateral play
- No lubrication required
- Silent operation by design
- No metal-to-metal contact on end stoppers
- Mounting: 4 x M6 bolts, mounting pattern (click to open) 80 x 24 mm
- 5 year warranty
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in Finland 🇫🇮
Heusinkveld Sprint base plate
- Solid platform to mount Sprint pedals on your rig
- Mounting points are slots allowing lateral adjustment per individual pedal: 29 mm for brake, 24 mm for throttle & clutch
- Height adjustable heel plate, options: 0/20/40 mm
- Mounting hardware is supplied to mount the pedals to the base plate, as well as hardware to mount the base plate to a 6 mm thick underlying plate
- Powder coated anthacite grey & bead blasted semi-gloss surface finish
Thera 3-pedal set
NEW 02/2023: Thera compatible with consoles via Drive Hub!
Extra info for PS5: here
Billet aluminum structure. Black anodized finish. Ultra smooth, silent operation. Rigidity: like no other. Super fast & easy adjustments. Zero lateral play. Linear-force operated, high accuracy clutch – the first on the market.
Inspired by these features? If yes, SIMGRADE° Thera pedals are the #1 choice for your sim racing setup.
DAN SUZUKI’S Review
Looking for a 2-pedal set? Click here
Mounting plates and other accessories here
Manual & calibration software here
More pictures here
FULL SPECS: SCROLL DOWN
- Sturdy, adjustable heel stopper
- Steel with 3 mm thickness
- Matte black surface finish
- Dimensions: see product image
- Mounting with M6 (or smaller) bolts. M6 bolts included.
- Compatible with Pedal base plate
- CNC precision laser cut stainless steel with a glass bead blasted finish
- Capable of handling up to 140 kg of actual force at the brake pedal (200 kg loadcell)
- Compatible with Heusinkveld SmartControl software
- EMC tested
- Hydraulic damping on every pedal, custom made elastomers for a progressive brake feel
- Electronics provide a full-range 12bit output for each pedal
- Custom output curves can be freely configured and stored into profiles
- All key pivot points have slide bearings and have gone through automated durability testing
There are no reviews yet.