R7 pedal faces with throttle side support
49€ – 89€
- Optional brake & throttle (DS style) PF’s for R7 pedals
- Compatible with all R7 specs
- Shape in both is slightly different vs. R7’s default
- The most important feature is the side support in throttle pedal face, towards which the driver’s foot can rest on. This results in:
- Improved ergonomics
- Decreased driver fatigue (especially during long stints)
- Higher driver performance and better consistency
- Brake pedal face
- Slightly larger radius (less convex) vs. default
- Extra width: 74mm (default = 55mm)
- Throttle only
- Throttle & brake
Heel support & stopper
- Universal heel support / stopper
- Slot holes: distance adjustable
- Aluminum, matte black
- Can be mounted to practically any flat surface
- Countersunk slot holes (M4) for distance adjustment
- With individual plates per pedal, user preference can be matched 100 %
- 4 x bolts & T-nuts included per plate
- 1 / 2 / 3 pcs available
- Overall length: 118 mm | Width: 100 mm
- Strong, compact and widely adjustable design
- Precision laser cut steel, with grey anthracite RAL7016 and bead blasted semi-gloss surface finish
- Maximum actual brake pedal load 65 kg
- Brake feel easily adjustable with 6 different rubber stack heights and a spring for simulating free play before brake pads start to bite
- Load cells don’t wear out, are very accurate and insensitive to dust and dirt, features which make LCs the #1 solution for signal measuring in sim pedals
- SmartControl software allows easy configuration of dead zones, brake force and non-linear pedal output curves
- Base plate for Sprint pedals: HERE
Heusinkveld Sprint base plate
- Solid platform to mount Sprint pedals on your rig
- Mounting points are slots allowing lateral adjustment per individual pedal: 29 mm for brake, 24 mm for throttle & clutch
- Height adjustable heel plate, options: 0/20/40 mm
- Mounting hardware is supplied to mount the pedals to the base plate, as well as hardware to mount the base plate to a 6 mm thick underlying plate
- Powder coated anthacite grey & bead blasted semi-gloss surface finish
Thera 3-pedal set
NEW 02/2023: Thera compatible with consoles via Drive Hub!
Extra info for PS5: here
Billet aluminum structure. Black anodized finish. Ultra smooth, silent operation. Rigidity: like no other. Super fast & easy adjustments. Zero lateral play. Linear-force operated, high accuracy clutch – the first on the market.
Inspired by these features? If yes, SIMGRADE° Thera pedals are the #1 choice for your sim racing setup.
DAN SUZUKI’S Review
Looking for a 2-pedal set? Click here
Mounting plates and other accessories here
Manual & calibration software here
More pictures here
FULL SPECS: SCROLL DOWN
VX-PRO Pedals *Preorder price!*
Pedals with a price-performance ratio you’ve never seen. VX-PRO pedals are the end result of three years of development and include certain features from our R7 and Thera models.
Extremely wide and easy adjustments for the brake resistance combined with freely and independently adjustable “dual stage” functionality guarantees a braking feel that is perfectly tailored for you – the end result is full confidence even in the most challenging braking zones.
The high fidelity response of the throttle provides perfect control on the corner exits, and if you want to maximize control accuracy, check out our tilting heel support. We highly recommend the side support as well.
The unforeseen mechanical structure of the clutch pedal allows creating response profiles completely freely – end result being the best clutch we’ve ever used. Resistance can be adjusted in a matter of seconds from road car feel to race car feel.
Pre-order info – all prices VAT 0%:
· Throttle & Brake 299€ (normal 399€)
· Throttle, Brake & Clutch 435€ (normal 547€)
· Pre-ordering available: 15th March – 31th March
· Pre-order batch size is limited
· Deliveries estimated to start during first half of April
Side support for VX-PRO pedals
Prevents foot from sliding sideways, resulting in decreased fatigue and increased comfort.
Driving becomes more relaxed, which in turn boosts consistency and performance, particularly when driving long stints.
Material: 2mm stainless steel. Compatible with all VX-PRO pedals.
R7 Advanced Brake Kit 2.0
- Optional brake kit for R7 pedals (Spec C)
- Two pushrod packs (see arrows in the main image)
- All required bolts, nuts & washers for mounting the kit to R7 Spec C pedals
- With this brake kit you can fine tune the the R7 pedals even further to your liking
Tilting heel support for VX-PRO pedals
Supports driver’s heel through the whole pedal travel range, eliminating need for repositioning your foot during racing.
In addition, sole of the foot sliding along pedal face is effectively in the history.
Briefly put, this brilliant kit brings comfort and input accuracy to a whole new level!
Compatible with all VX-PRO pedals; throttle, brake & clutch.
There are no reviews yet.