Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Seat sliders Sparco
39 € (31.45 € tax 0 %)
- High quality seat sliders from Sparco
- Longitudinal mounting hole distance 271 mm
- No FIA approval
- For lateral type mounting, side brackets like here and here are needed too
- If seat is bottom mount type (common in tubular frame seats and reclining seats), sliders can be fixed directly to the seat without side brackets
- Heavy duty version available here
Triple screen stand black
- Sturdy, lean-free stand for a triple screen setup
- VESA 75/100 compatible
- Screen mounting plates are angle adjustable
- ‘Stepless’ fine tuning via M6 adjustment bolts ensures perfect aligning of the screens
- Height & width adjustable
- Vertical profiles
- Length: 112 cm | Inner distance max: 104 cm
- Bolts for screens included
SIMGRADE° FX-80 Black
- Compact rig with black anodized finish
- Rigid and sturdy construction: can be used with Direct Drive wheel bases
- Natively compatible with Fanatec DD1, DD2 and CSL wheel bases
- When this: Direct Drive mount is fixed to the platform, rig is compatible with:
- Simucube 2 Sport, Pro & Ultimate
- VRS Direct Force Pro
- Simucube 1 and other previous generation Direct Drive wheel bases with MiGE motor 20/30 Nm
- Direct “bolt through profile” mounting method ⇒ no angle brackets needed
- Result: extra rigidity, easy to assemble and adjust, no squeaking noise when driving
- Wheel base mounting platform can be tilted up / down to get a perfect wheel angle
- Pedal deck can be easily moved back and forth
- Basically any pedals can be mounted
- Hand brake / shifter / mouse tray profile available as an option
- Pedals in pics: SIMGRADE° Thera
- Heel plate in pics: SIMGRADE° Thera heel plate
Display stand single Light
- Light but sturdy aluminum stand for displays up to 49″
- VESA 100 and VESA 75 compatible
- Available in two colors / finishes:
- Black anodized
- Natural anodized (light grey)
- As the stand is not fixed to the rig
- Distance from user is easily adjustable
- Vibration from a powerful wheel base like direct drive can’t reach the display (which might harm the display over time)
- If needed, TV and other brackets are usually easy to mount to the slot profile (note: accessories like bolts etc. not included, varies between display manufacturers)
- Floor profiles: 700 mm
- Vertical profiles: 1100 mm
- Inner width 700 mm
Motion Systems QS-220-PL
Linear actuator technology by Motion Systems allows to develop highly realistic applications with detailed
motion textures, velocity, suspension interaction feedback, engine vibrations, tactile feedback, haptic
system and vehicle dynamics.
Innovative technology, modular and compact design, as well as the quiet operation makes the QS-220-PL as
a perfect motion base not only for professional application but also for home users in various types of
cockpits. Additional sets of QS-220-PL can be configured as a 4 and 6 actuated system to provide 3 / 4 / 6
DOF using dedicated cockpits from Qubic System product line.
By using dedicated software Qubic Manager the user can use several sets to create the most realistic
simulation that immediately responds to onscreen situations to deliver real life experience in gaming or VR
Scroll down to read more.
QS-MC6 below: 1 controller can manage max 6 actuators = 3 sets of QS-220-PL (sold in pairs)
Trak Racer TR160 MK4
The TR160, the King of the Rigs, has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black.
Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel uprights, also anodized in black and supported with Trak Racer-Signature Corner Brackets – mounted to the side for additional support.
Wheel bases, pedals and other compatibility ⇒ scroll down.
Need a display stand as well? Click here
SIMGRADE° Elite Black
Angle brackets in sight? No? That’s correct. In Elite, a direct bolt mounting method is utilized.
Result = fast & easy assembly, increased rigidity, wiiidely but easily adjustable, no squeaking when driving.
Are these features that you’re looking for in a rig? If, yes SIMGRADE° Elite just might be your #1 choice of weapon.
Note: keyboard tray & mouse plate are optional. More features and specs: scroll down.
Specs: Front Mount
Heel support & stopper
- Universal heel support / stopper
- Slot holes: distance adjustable
- Aluminum, matte black
- Can be mounted to practically any flat surface
- Countersunk slot holes (M4) for distance adjustment
- With individual plates per pedal, user preference can be matched 100 %
- 4 x bolts & T-nuts included per plate
- 1 / 2 / 3 pcs available
- Overall length: 118 mm | Width: 100 mm