Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Simucube 2 Prem. Torque Off
149 € (120.16 € tax 0 %)
- For Simucube 2 Sport and Pro (supplied as a standard with Ultimate)
- Optional upgrade = not required with Sport & Pro but in case you wanna go premium
- Blue led for power status
- Switch for powering the wheelbase ON / OFF
- CNC machined aluminium construction
- Black anodized surface finish
- Cable included
- Supplied as standard in Simucube 2 Ultimate
SIMUCUBE 2 PRO R2
Rev. 2 version: new power supply with longer power cable.
25 Nm of torque is enough to give you deep immersion with any track, car and condition. With Pro one might forget they are in simulation.
Combined with exceptionally high torque response rate in Pro motor, the sharpest kinks will be delivered at a clarity not seen in Direct Drive scene before. Torque response rate is adjustable to driver’s preferences.
SIMUCUBE 2 Pro is here to set the new golden standard for high-end class Direct Drive wheels. Scroll down for more feats and tech specs.
Need a wheel as well? Click here
Quick Release for wheel sold separately. Link to product site.
- Full carbon fiber body: high strength, lightweight and superior finish
- 4.3″ LCD color display
- 15 x RPM LEDs (RGB)
- 3 + 3 LEDs at left and right side
- 13 x industrial grade push buttons with snap action
- Included: 2 x 12 pcs high-quality button labels
- 2 x easy-to-reach, thumb-operated rotary encoders
- 2 x rotary encoders on the front side
- 12-position switch (lower right corner)
- 2 x momentary toggle switches
- Magnetic paddle shifters
- Omron switches for ultimate reliability
- No metal-to-metal contact: reduced noise
- Original Alcantara® grips: superior quality and feel
- Weight: 1150 g | Diameter 320 mm | Grip thickest section 42 x 26 mm
- Powder coated, matte black aluminium 10 mm
- Width 500 mm | Depth 194 mm
- For details, see product pic
- SimGrade mount for Simucube 1 & 2
- DD1 and DD2, CSR / CSW / CSW Adapter / CSL
- Logitech G25 / G27 / G29
- Thrustmaster T300 / T500RS and similar
- Note: Fixing bolts vary per wheel base and are not included. If you need bolts, mention it in order comments and we’ll try to fulfill your request.
Maximum height 185 mm, minimum height 155 mm, width 164 mm, depth 128 mm
Net weight 1.3 kg
Max 20 degree tilt angle (Sport & Pro)
Max 12.5 degree*) tilt angle (Ultimate)
*if the rear of the Ultimate wheelbase touches the surface
Material: 3 mm steel
78.4 mm x 66 mm hole pattern is compatible with many readily available deck mounts
Screws included in the package:
4 x M5x10 button head
4 x M5 washer
4 x M8x25 button head
4 x M8 washer
4 x M8 nyloc nut
4 x M6x12 cap head screw
4 x M6 washer
SIMUCUBE 2 Quick Release wheel side
- Already own or planning to buy an extra wheel for your Simucube 2 wheel base? Attach this quick release to your wheel and you are set.
- Wheel / rim compatibility:
- 6 x 70 mm pattern (by far the #1 standard)
- Also included 50.8 ➜ 70 mm pattern adapter
- Motor compatibility: Simucube 2 Sport, Pro and Ultimate
- Zero backlash = zero torque artifacts, crucial when no more than flawless force feedback feel is the target
- When locked in, equals a solid metal shaft. This is how it should be. And needs to be.
- Precision machined aluminium construction with black anodized surface finish
- 30 mm spacer (use when needed)