- Natively compatible with
- Only two (!) angle brackets in the structure
- Instead, through-profile holes and threaded profile cores are utilized
- This mounting principle results in fast & no-hassle assembly, easy adjusting and makes the rig silent: no squeaking when driving
- We know – from experience – that angle brackets can be a bit painful and require a lot of time when assembling. What’s also not ideal with the brackets is the above mentioned tendency to create (quite annoying) ‘sound effects’.
- Display mount (VESA 75 / VESA 100 is angle and distance adjustable
- Motor mount, pedal deck and seat mount are angle & distance adjustable
- Ensuring optimal driving position and driving feel
- Driving posture is very important when optimal performance is the goal. This is particularly important when driving long stints, endurance racing for example.
- High caliber 40×160 base profiles
- 40×80 lateral profiles eliminate even the slightest torsional rotation
- Seat not included
- Optional = not included as a default: keyboard & mouse trays
- Need a mount for triple screens? Coming soon, message us for more info
Seat design and hence credit: Martin