R7 Fixed heel supports
69 € (55.65 € tax 0 %)
- Prefer to use SIMGRADE° R7 pedals with a traditional, fixed heel support? Or individual support(s) per pedal? With this dedicated kit you’re set.
- Both options included:
- Full width plate
- Individual, per pedal supports
- With individual supports, both or only one of the two can be used
- For instance: use fixed support with brake but not throttle
SIMGRADE° R7 Pedals
Looking to maximize pedal control and feed level accuracy? Look no further.
All aspects of the R7 pedals have been designed with unmatched adjustability and best possible ergonomics in mind.
Packed with innovative features to match the driver’s preference perfectly. Result: a level of control yet to be seen.
The essence of R7 pedals is to provide a competitive edge. It’s up to you to capitalize on it.
Click to view the specs of the optional kits and manual:
Ultimate base plate
- Sturdy butt rigid mount for your Heusinkveld Ultimate pedals
- Can be tilted to 15° angle with brackets (included)
- Material: 10 mm aluminium with black powder coating
- Pedal electronics / controller box can be mounted below the plate (M4 threads)
- NOTE: not natively compatible with Sprint pedals
- Compact and durable design using custom developed 12 bit USB electronics
- Instant and accurate response
- Maximum actual brake force 136 kg (300 lbs) measured with a 200 kg load cell
- Maximum clutch force 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Adjustable pedal geometry and pedal force
- Adjustable hydraulic damping per pedal
- Base plate for Ultimate pedals: click HERE
R7 Advanced brake kit
- Additional brake kit for SIMGRADE° R7 pedals
- Included in the kit / features
- Extra PU-spring pack
- Allows user to increase maximum pedal load (up to 120 kg). The harder the installed elastomer, the more force you can use on the pedal.
- Can be used to change pedal feel & travel. Possible to create more progressive feel, for example.
- Preload spring
- Enables fine tuning of the pedal initial feel (preload) and the return speed & feel.
- Load soft stop
- Enables creating a soft limiter for the force at the load cell without changing the feel or travel of the pedal.
- Increases the maximum pedal load.
- Extra PU-spring pack
- Product images are displayed in the same order as the three components described above
- Strong, compact and widely adjustable design
- Precision laser cut steel, with grey anthracite RAL7016 and bead blasted semi-gloss surface finish
- Maximum actual brake pedal load 65 kg
- Brake feel easily adjustable with 6 different rubber stack heights and a spring for simulating free play before brake pads start to bite
- Load cells don’t wear out, are very accurate and insensitive to dust and dirt, features which make LCs the #1 solution for signal measuring in sim pedals
- SmartControl software allows easy configuration of dead zones, brake force and non-linear pedal output curves
- Base plate for Sprint pedals: click HERE
Heusinkveld Sprint base plate
- Solid platform to mount Sprint pedals on your rig
- Mounting points are slots allowing lateral adjustment per individual pedal: 29 mm for brake, 24 mm for throttle & clutch
- Height adjustable heel plate, options: 0/20/40 mm
- Mounting hardware is supplied to mount the pedals to the base plate, as well as hardware to mount the base plate to a 6 mm thick underlying plate
- Powder coated anthacite grey & bead blasted semi-gloss surface finish